Thursday, May 16, 2013

One week blog anniversary!

So, its been an entire week since I started this blog and I am actually pretty proud of myself. I had no idea I would keep it up for more than a day. Go Me! But I am loving it. It has prooved to be a really great hobby for me and it helps the work day go by faster thinking of all the things I want to post in the future! I love seeing blogs where the author talks about how far they have come in a year of blogging. I know I have a long way to go, but I am hopeful that I will be able to make it that far and excited to see my blog a year from now!
What does everyone think of the new look!? After I set it up and went to view my blog, I literally got chills down my spine and tears in my eyes! I couldn't believe that its MY blog! I want to give a big thanks to the designer from Etsy, Sapphire (such a gorgeous name too) for her beautiful design. Her style is so charming and pretty. You can see her shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/saffyloves . She does amazing work and was extremely patient with my lack of knowledge with anything technical. I am so grateful to her for helping my blog become truly beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment