Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pumpkin Cake Cookies

I have made 2 batches of these delicious cookies in the last week. Not because I have been eating them all....well ok, I've eaten most of them, but that's not why I made 2 batches. Last weekend before we went out of  town I made some to share with our friends. I thought they would be the perfect Fall treat to share. Well on the road, halfway there, I realized I left them behind. The 4 letter word that came out of my mouth, won't be repeated here. Needless to say, I was bound and determined to make another batch. So I did. And we had some on our trip and an untouched batch at home. There are different versions of this recipe but this one is my absolute favorite because is has a cake-like consistency (Like one reviewer said, "It's like eating the top of a cupcake.") and the cream cheese flavor isn't too overpowering. I am just going to give you the link today because............last night we went to the fabric store and got supplies for me to start making the girl's Halloween costumes! So I am dying to get started! Anyway, here it is.

The Best Ever Pumpkin Cake Cookies! Enjoy!

Note: It is best to keep these refrigerated after making. Its like pumpkin pie, you don't want that stuff sitting out and growing stuff on it.  And if you aren't refrigerating your pumpkin pie, START!

No comments:

Post a Comment