Monday, March 12, 2018

Subway Tile For The Kitchen

Happy Monday Friends!
It is a beautiful sunny Spring day here in Snoqualmie and I thought I would take advantage and show you the new subway tile we recently had installed in our kitchen. My husband and I painted the cabinets over Thanksgiving break and that made such a big difference to begin with, but adding the tile made it so much better! It's like a brand new kitchen and it feels so nice to have it feel like "ours". I love how clean and airy it makes the kitchen feel. The first week we had it, I kept thinking "Wow, the kitchen looks clean even when there are dishes all over the counter! This is amazing!". It's such a pretty backdrop and I love that it's so practical too. If anything splashes on it, it's easy to wipe down. The grout color is not quite as dark as I wanted it and I'm a little nervous about it getting dirty over time, but so far if anything gets in there, we have been able to clean it with soap and water.
This transformation was so exciting to see! Here it is.















It's been so fun decorating in the kitchen with the new tile as the backdrop. It just makes everything else pop.



I've been slowly pulling out my bunnies and Easter decorations. I love bunnies and Springtime décor.















There you have it. If you want to see more photos of the kitchen and how it looked like before the tile and the painted cabinets you can read this post I did on it. It's crazy to see how much it changed with just those two updates.
Hope you're enjoying a sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment