Monday, March 26, 2018

Girl's Easter Baskets

Good Morning Friends and Happy Monday! Can you believe Easter is this weekend? We are going to be in Palm Springs with my in-laws for Easter so I had to be super prepared this year and have the girl's Easter baskets done super early so that I could mail them in time to be there when we get there. I wasn't going to try and carry on three Easter baskets on the airplane, so I figured that would be the easiest thing to do. But anyway, it's good for you because I can show you what I put in their baskets to give you some ideas and I also listed a TON of ideas below (for girls and boys too!).

WHAT'S IN MY GIRL'S EASTER BASKETS!









I always forget how small my daughter's Easter baskets are; they really don't need that much to fill them up. And I feel like no matter what, families always accumulate so much stuff that I don't like to buy too much "junk", because ultimately it will end up in the Goodwill bag. So I think that simple, well thought out choices are the best. Honestly the Target dollar spot is the best thing ever for Easter baskets. That is where I got most of the items I put in my daughter's baskets.

For the 2 older girls (who are ages 5 and 7) I grabbed these cute pillows that you can color on that come with the markers attached, a fluffy (non-injury) bunny slingshot, small LOL's, a ballerina keychain to put on their backpacks, a girly, fun purse, Skittles egg and Peeps on a stick. 

For my youngest daughter (who is 2) I put in the same pillow to color (just a different style), fluffy slingshot, Peeps on a stick, Skittles egg, small LOL, an Easter board book and a little "beauty set". I also got her a purse, but it wasn't here in time for the photos. She wants anything her big sisters have, so I try to get her mostly the same things. 

SOURCES:
Color on pillows- Target dollar spot
Fluffy slingshot- Target dollar spot
Beauty set- Target dollar spot
Skittles egg- Target
Peeps on a stick- Target
LOL- Target (toy section)
Easter board book- Target (book section)
Glitter purses- Charming Charlie (I got Everly's on Amazon)
Ballerina keychains- Charming Charlie

EVEN MORE IDEAS! (For boys and girls)
Little cars
Bubbles
Sidewalk chalk
Chapstick
Hair clips, bows, headbands
Fun socks
Bunny stuffed animal
Balls (baseball, tennis or bouncy)
Coloring books
Crayons or Markers
Crayola Window Markers (My girl's love these and they wash off easy!)
Mini squirt gun
Bath toys
Play tool set or tool belt
My little ponies
Shopkins
Hatchimals
Trading cards
Notebook
Play dough
Paint set
Books
DVDs
Stickers
Stamps
Legos (they have those great small bags of them which are perfect sized for Easter baskets)
Puzzles
Yo-yo
Flashlight
Jacks
Small board games or card games
Flip flops (for Spring break)
Slime
Wallet
Doll clothes or accessories
Thomas the Train characters (even my 2 year old girl loves these)
Paper Airplane making set
Color on skateboard
Paper Dolls
Jewelery
Hot Lunch Coupons (My daughter's have hot lunch at their school and they are always asking to have it instead of a packed lunch. If your child's school has something like this give them "coupons" to use for hot lunch whenever they want or maybe a special lunch date with you at their fav restaurant)
Movie Tickets
Silly Putty (I hate this because it gets everywhere in my house, but hey, it's egg shaped!)
Bunny ears
Wands (Princess or Harry Potter wands for HP fans)
Lightsaber
Jump rope
Sunglasses
New water bottle
Small Nerf gun
Grow your own flowers or seed packets
Easter Cookie Cutters
Tote bags (could get monogrammed)
Small umbrella
Nail polish
Bath bombs (my daughter's love these)
Scotch Tape (It sounds weird, but it is a hot commodity in our house)
Sand toys
Green army men
Then of course there's candy....

Hope this was helpful in giving you some ideas for your child's Easter baskets this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment