Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Easter Table Setting

Good Morning Friends!
I am working on packing our family today for Spring Break. Packing for a family of 5 is so hard! It's like you need a month of advance prep time just to make sure all the clothes, shoes and swimsuits are fitting and in good shape. We are headed to Palm Springs to visit my in-laws with a few days in Disneyland! If you watch my Instastories, we told the girl's over the weekend that we were going and their reaction was a little disappointing. I kept saying, "Wait....did you hear what I said? We're going to DISNEYLAND!" Most kids would be jumping up and down, screaming. But our kids, just blinked, like ok Mom and Dad, whatever. My only conclusion is that they are SPOILED! In my mind I AM jumping up and down, screaming. I love Disneyland!

Even though we will be gone for Easter I still like to play around with décor and especially with the Easter table setting in the dining room. So I wanted to make sure to show you how I set and decorated our table in case you were looking for ideas for your own Easter table! This would be perfect for an Easter brunch or Easter dinner with family.









I have always been obsessed with the Pottery Barn bunny plates that they have every year around Easter. So I was so excited to find these adorable bunny plates at Michael's for way cheaper this year. I'm truly a sucker for bunnies. They kill me. My daughters were also thrilled that the bunnies had "headbands" on.





I showed on stories some of my fun (and unexpected) Value Village finds last week. I picked up one of those cute faux chocolate bunny molds there. I feel like I need to pop in there every once in awhile now and see if I can score some cute stuff.





The centerpiece looks really complicated, but really it couldn't be easier. I got just a plain green garland at Hobby lobby and layed it across the table, then I added the bunny molds, some beeswax candles and a faux flower arrangement. Then I sprinkled in some little bird nests here and there. I love all the animals of Spring!











I mean, can you even with this bunny? She's SO cute!







The little egg cups with the chicks are old (from Sur La Table) but there are so many different cute styles of egg cups out there. If we were having our Easter brunch here, I would put some of the girl's dyed eggs in them, but since we won't be here I just put these faux ones in.









Here are some other cute egg cups I found this year from the Hearth and Hand line. I can totally see myself collecting egg cups. They are so fun.









I tried my hand at a little artistic Easter sign on our butcher paper. I just copied a picture off google. My oldest daughter came home from school one day and was all mad at me, and I said, "What's wrong?" and she exclaimed, "I THOUGHT you said you WEREN'T an artist!" Haha. Then I explained that I copied someone else, so I really am not. I think its funny that she thought I had been lying to her all this time.







This little cutie just slept here while I photographed. She is such a good cat.

That's all for today. Hopefully this inspired you with some ideas for your own Easter table setting this year! Full source list can be found below.

What are your plans for Easter? Do you stay home or go to family? Do you do brunch or dinner? I would love to hear your family traditions!


SOURCES:
Tablecloth- Homegoods
Napkins- Homegoods
Napkin Rings- Terrain
Seagrass Chargers- IKEA
White Lace Chargers- Michaels
Bunny Plates- Michaels
Silverware- Bed, Bath and Beyond
Antique Glasses- Were my grandmothers
Chick Egg Cups- Sur La Table
Bunny Egg Cups- Target (Hearth and Hand)
Greenery Garland- Hobby Lobby (I used 2)
Candles- Big Dipper Waxworks
Faux Chocolate Bunny molds- 2 are from Homegoods and one is from Value Village
Chairs- World Market
Hanging Butcher Paper Roll and Hardware- Amazon
Chandelier- Circa Lighting



No comments:

Post a Comment