Thursday, July 11, 2013

Funny Onesie

My Mommy is taken but my Aunt is single and Hot personalized baby onesie for girls

I found this on Pinterest the other night and I had to make one. First of all, its so true....all of my sisters are gorgeous and secondly, I love the onesies with the funny quotes on them. There was one I saw today, "I just did 9 months on the inside..." like the kid was in prison. Or, "I don't always drink milk, but when I do, I prefer boobies". Or "I cry when ugly people hold me". So funny. Or one for the mommas, "I'm with the MILF". Haha! So, you wanna make a funny onesie now?

All you need is:

A onesie or a t-shirt
Fabric markers
Alphabet stencils
A piece of cardboard

1. Place the piece of cardboard inside the onesie so that the markers don't bleed through.

2. Using the stencil (or free-handing) write out the funny quote of your choice.

3. Let dry and put on child. Take child in public and make everyone smile.



Also note, that if you want to put pants or a skirt on with the onesie, you will need to make the writing higher up than I did. Because you won't see all the writing if the words are too low down on the onesie. So it would be a good idea to write it all out on a piece of paper, then see how much space its going to take. Then use that as an idea of where you want the writing to be placed.

No comments:

Post a Comment