Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spirit Day #2: Sports Day

Good morning and Happy St. Patrick's Day! If you haven't been following along, this is Spirit Week at my daughter's school and each day I am showing you pics of her all dolled up in the different theme of the day. Today is Sports Day, where the kids dress up in support of their favorite sports team. My husband is a big soccer fan, so naturally that's our favorite sport as well. We live in the Seattle area, so our team is the Seattle Sounders! Go Sounders! And conveniently, the Sounder's main color is green! So Princess won't be getting pinched today. Well maybe, if I can help myself.

 We were a little sleepy for pictures this morning. But she humored me with a "cheese" face.

 And as you can see, she is sporting our favorite player, Clint Dempsey! YAY!





I managed to get a picture of her hair this morning which was the highlight (no pun intended) of her morning. She could not wait to put green in her hair!


That's all for today! Hope you all have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day! I am feeling like a bad mother right now, because in wake of all the Spirit Week stuff, I totally forgot to do anything for today. No green bagels, no green milk, no Lucky Charms! Bad Momma! I did manage to slip a few "golden" treats in her lunchbox at least. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment