Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Mossy Decor Balls

Now that it's actually starting to feel like Spring around here, I decided that our mantle could use a new Spring look. And nothing says Spring more than bright greens! So I made these Mossy Decor Balls to freshen it up and bring some of that pretty bright green color into the house. I'm actually really excited about these, as I am sure I will be able to use them in my home decor throughout the years and they are just perfect for Spring and Easter decorating! They were also super easy to make.

You will need:
2 or more Styrofoam balls in varying sizes (or you can use my foil method seen here)
2 Packages of moss (it comes in lots of different colors and types, but I chose this bright green kind)
Hot glue gun


1. Start by gluing clumps of moss onto the Styrofoam ball. Bunch them tightly together so that no Styrofoam shows through.

2. Continue until the entire ball is covered.

Then you are done!



I'm not going to show you too many pictures of them because I want to save the Spring mantle as a surprise for my next post. So come back for more pictures of these easy Moss Balls and my new Spring look for the mantle!

No comments:

Post a Comment