Thursday, March 19, 2015

Spirit Day #4: Rock N' Roll Day

Hello and welcome to Day #4 of Spirit Week! Today is the day I was most excited for when I heard about it. Rock N' Roll Day! How fun is that!? Dress up my little mini me as a rock n' roll star? Heck yes! The only problem I had with this day is that there were too many different options! Which awesome band did I want her to pay homage to? Which era of rock n roll? How much leather? How much fur? Here she is, my little rock n' roll star!




And of course, I had to get a picture of the hair. There was a little drama about the hair style Momma chose. I don't think we were connecting artistically on what we wanted. ;) She was SO excited about having pink hair though. I told her she could do purple if she wanted, but no way. Pink!



One of Momma's old T-shirts. Bob Dylan is one of my all time favs.
 
Looking like she's about to go on stage.






Her school shoes just happened to be a perfect fit for her rock n' roll outfit. Doc Martins!

Peace friends!

That's it for today and (sadly) the end of Spirit Week. Tomorrow she has the day off, so I am sleeping in and keeping my little Princess home with me! Come back next week to see some fun Spring projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment