Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Kids Table

I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I know I promised you lots of Thanksgiving posts for this week. But all I can say is, Chicken, With, Head, Cut, Off. Yeah, I pretty much know what it feels like. This week has been so crazy and I still have a ton to get done before tomorrow, so I just thought I would share a few quick photos of the kids table I put together. I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of the adult table, so stop by if you are lucky enough to not be cooking anything!







I wrapped the top of our little kid's table with craft paper, so that they could draw on it and at the end of the night, we can just tear it off for easy clean up. I put foam stickers in little dishes and crayons in the "Pilgrim hats" so that the kids can decorate and color on the table things that they are thankful for. Or just stay entertained.

 I thought this sign was super cute.


That's all for tonight. See you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment