Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Halloween Decor on the Front Porch

Hello friends!
As promised, here are some pics of our front porch all decorated for Halloween. I decided to separate the front door post from the rest of the house, because it was getting a little picture heavy. So come back tomorrow for a tour of inside the house!

Our street gets really crazy for Halloween. Like if you don't decorate for Halloween you are pretty much an outcast (and most people get started decorating in September). The kids AND parents dress up and our door is open pretty much all night because the stream of trick or treaters is so constant. One of our neighbors has a life sized coffin on their front lawn! I love to decorate for holidays, but I am not really into the creepy, gross stuff. So no fake blood on the door, Thanks. I tried to make our front porch as "Halloween-y" as possible, but still keep it pretty.

 My little Lola loves to come and see me when I am taking pictures outside. Such a sweet greeter cat.


 Then she decided she just needed to be in the pictures. Lil' fluff ball.

I am still so in love with my Halloween Chalkboard Sign that I made last year. I was really excited to see it come out.

I feel like I need to give the flowers in the back some height so that you can see them better, but I haven't figured out how yet.


Our new bench that we got for $5 at the last garage sale. Yeah, $5! And I got a second one that was included in that price. Major score! And that cute little Cinderella pumpkin? Grown by my mother in-law in her amazing garden in Oregon. Such a cute pumpkin!

I just love the pumpkins we got this year. They are all so round and perfect. I think the key to getting perfect pumpkins is to go to the pumpkin patch early on in the month, before they are all picked over.

I have to admit, I was a little bit sad to be taking down my New Fall Wreath to put up our Halloween wreath....Sigh. But it will be back for Thanksgiving for sure.

And that's our Halloween Front Porch! Join me tomorrow and I will take you inside the house for more Halloween decor!


No comments:

Post a Comment