Monday, October 20, 2014

Finishing Touches for Halloween

Halloween is getting close! A little under two weeks away! My girls are getting SO excited. "Halloween is coming next." Princess says. I just thought I would stop by and show you the very last finishing touches of Halloween decoration that we put up this year.

On the front porch I got some spiderwebs up. I always hate putting them up, so I always put it off until the last minute. But I feel like you have to have spiderwebs for Halloween! My little photobomber decided to make an appearance as well. Then I put the flowers on the right on top of a crate I got from Michaels and then stained. I just thought they got a little lost back there behind the pumpkins, so I got them a little height to add some dimension.


It's almost time to carve those bad boys! I have no idea what I want to do on mine yet.

Then I made up some pillows for the front bench. I had the perfect fabric that my mother-in-law had given me awhile back so it was perfect, all I had to get was zippers and pillow inserts. Lola (our photobomber cat) has been quite enjoying snuggling on them.



I picked up a little "witches" broom to put next to the front door. Princess keeps wanting to take it off to play with. Even though she has her very own mini broom!
 
More spiderwebs inside. The gross thing is that those fake spiders are actually the size of real spiders we have been seeing lately! So sick.

Then I got a large spider to hang off our mirror. I just thought the mantle area needed a little something more. Even though I tried to pick the cutest spider I could find, I still shiver sometime when I see that thing. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment