Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Fall Living Room

Good Morning Friends!
Even though the weather hasn't been consistently reading Fall, it is Fall! And gosh darn it, I am not going to let a little 80 degree weather deter me from putting up my pumpkins! We've passed the first day of Fall (It was September 22nd) so I thought it was about time to show you the Fall touches I have put around the house. So grab your cup of coffee or tea and get ready for some Fall inspiration. Today we will start with the living room. I love to use neutral colors, especially in early Fall because soon enough, the orange and black will be taking over.







I took a lot of inspiration from Liz Marie Galvan at Lizmarieblog.com and Erin at Cottonstem.com. I follow their blogs and their Instagram accounts and I am obsessed. Although that might be a slight understatement because as my husband would tell you, I can't get through the day without watching Erin's (at Cotton Stem) Instastories. Or as she once called it, "Erin TV". You can keep your Real Housewives, and Bachelorette. My guilty pleasure is following Erin on Instagram.....like a creeper. They are both amazing accounts and if you don't already, you should follow them.



This white pumpkin centerpiece is the perfect LizMarie/CottonStem hybrid. Erin had the brilliant idea of using her copper pieces as "pumpkins" this year and it is so pretty. Plus I love any opportunity to use my pretty copper pieces around the house.









I found this little "Hello Fall" sign at Micheal's and even though it is not the typical neutral color I used throughout, I thought it was a nice subtle pop of Fall color. With a little faux greenery and some white pumpkins, it's perfect for the mantle.









I love this cozy corner. I recently made that botanical hanging print and I have a few more that I want to put up in the house, so I am thinking I will do a tutorial for it soon. It's so easy.



I am working on switching out my couch pillows to all soft creamy, neutral colors. I am going to try and get them all to be the same cream color, but with lots of varying texture. It requires me pulling out my sewing machine though, so it's been a work in progress.



In my entryway post that I did last week, I used this little window cutout that we have to take a picture and I think it is such a good spot for this angle of the room. I hate the window cutouts, because they never look right to me, but at least they are good for something!



That's all for today. Hope it got you in the Fall spirit! As always, if you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will be happy to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment