Thursday, January 21, 2016

Girl's New Bedroom Sneak Peak

Hello friends and anyone who has still been coming back to my blog from time to time looking to see if I would ever post again. I know it has almost been a whole year, I'm terrible. It started with going on vacation, then being pregnant and lazy, then having a new baby, to it just being so long since I posted that it was hard to get started back up again. But here I am. I have a lot of things I want to share with you, including some newly finished rooms (!!!) and of course the usual DIYs and such. So stay tuned! I will try not to disappear for a year again! Today I wanted to start with a sneak peak of the girl's bedroom that we finished. It's about 95% finished. I still want to add some baskets and bins for storage, (3 girls need a lot of room for clothes!) but it is so hard to find the perfect size, etc. that it might take awhile before I am completely satisfied with it being finished. So I decided to just go ahead and show you how it is now. Here is a little glimpse and then tomorrow I will show you the full room tour complete with before and afters.








That's it for now. Come back tomorrow for the complete before and afters. Its amazing how much this room has changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment