Saturday, December 9, 2017

Christmas In The Master Bedroom

Good morning and happy Saturday! We are going to a candle sale today (It's that company with those cool pumpkin candles I was telling you about in October, Big Dipper Wax Works) and then watching the Sounders game on TV, but I wanted to hop on here and give you a quick peak of the touches of Christmas we added to our master bedroom.



I didn't go super crazy in here (I mean, besides the tree), but I did want to have just a little bit of Christmas in here to make it a bit more cozy for the holidays.



I love this birch tree wrapping paper I found at Container Store. It looks so good on its own or with any colored ribbon.





I actually have been pretty good this year about wrapping here and there when I have time. Hopefully it will mean less wrapping the night before Christmas!





This tree has been so fun to have in our room. I originally had thought that I would decorate it, but I really like the bare look, so I think I will keep it as it is and then start thinking of how I want to decorate it next year!



Next weekend we have a busy weekend full of Christmas-y things, but this weekend we don't have much, which is so nice. I'm excited to relax and maybe get a little baking with the girls in. What things are you up to this weekend? Shopping? Baking? Wrapping? Have a great weekend!

2 comments: