Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Spring At Our House

Can you believe its already March!? I can't believe how fast time is flying. My littlest one just turned 6 months old today and I can't believe that half a year has already passed. We have loved every second; she is such a happy, sweet baby and her big sisters adore her. Its so much fun to watch your family grow. Since Spring is sneaking up on us, I thought I would share some Spring photos of our house this morning. Its a pretty gloomy day out there, so sorry if the pictures are a bit dark.











I set up this art station for the girls recently and I have been loving it. They used to have a drawer that is right in my desk/work area and so they were always getting stuff in and out and driving me crazy while I would try and get stuff done. So this has been awesome. It's easily accessible for them to pull things in and out and it's right next to the kitchen table where they do all of their art projects.






I got some new Spring pillows from SoVintageChic (Etsy.com) and I have to say, I am obsessed with her pillows lately! The pillow styles just keep getting cuter and cuter.




It's so refreshing to have a little green in the house now.






Here is another SoVintageChic pillow. Gorgeous right? I love.








As you can see there are bits of St. Patrick's Day things scattered about. The girl's are really into holidays lately. As soon as one happens, they are already asking what the next holiday is. Princess actually just came to the realization the other day that holidays keep repeating themselves. She said, "What's after 4th of July?" and I said, "Halloween I guess." to which she said, "Again? Over and over?".










Our new chalkboard saying for the month. I just love this old Irish blessing; it is so charming. I had to cut it down a bit to fit, but it still works.


That's all for now. Hope this gave you a but of sunshine on this gloomy day! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment