Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter Decorations

Can you believe Easter is already this Sunday!? (I know it's April Fool's, but I'm not even kidding) How did it get here so fast? I feel like I haven't been able to do anything Easter-y and fun! That being said, I did finally get our Easter decorations pulled out. Princess was starting to wonder where they were. And I figured it would be nice to at least have a few days to enjoy them before we leave on our trip. (We are headed to Palm Springs and Disneyland!!! EEEK! I'm so excited) Since we will be out of town this Easter, I went pretty simple with everything. No fresh flowers and I didn't really have a chance to make any new decorations because I was so busy prepping for this trip! Since I am expecting, this is kind of going to be our only vacation we take before the baby comes, so I wanted everything to be perfect! Anyway, even though it is simple, I think the house turned out cute enough. Here are some pics.



These are the only flowers in my decorations. I just cut them from the flowers I recently planted on the front porch. It's been kind of cool having those. They are growing like crazy, so whenever I need a little freshness in the house I just go out and cut a few.







I kept our mantle the same. Partly because I was too lazy to figure out a new "Easter" decoration set up for it and partly because the greenery I put there is still in pretty good shape!

Here is our Easter tree. The girls had fun decorating it with me. There was a little replacement involved.....but not much.






You can see bits of our entertainment center here. I am still planning on getting a post up about it. One day! Hopefully soon!




This bunny is actually a nightlight from the girl's room. It barely fit in that birdcage. I shoved and pushed and prodded. The things you'll do for a little interesting decoration...










Hope you enjoyed and maybe found some inspiration for your Easter decorating!

I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of the kitchen hutch decorated for Easter. I didn't want to overwhelm you with a whole ton of pictures in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment