Friday, March 13, 2015

Spring Mantle

Good Morning and Happy Friday! Sorry to anyone who checked in yesterday looking for this post. I had every intention of posting it and the day just got crazier and crazier and time flew away from me. Anyway, here it is.
The other day I showed you how to make some easy Spring-y Mossy Decor Balls and today I am going to show you my freshly decorated Spring mantle! Ever since we got our new mirror back in October I have loved being able to show if off and decorate around it for the different seasons and holidays. It has just made all the difference in the world to the look of the mantle and the whole room. So without further ado, here it is in all its Spring glory (and more pics of the Moss Balls too!)











Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

P.S. Next week is "Spirit Week" at my daughter's school. They have a theme for every day and the kids can dress up according to that theme. I am SO excited to show you pics of little Princess (actually pretty big now) in her spirit wear. Come back next week to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment