Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas in the Girl's Room

Happy Friday! Yesterday I showed you how to make Simple Stockings that can easily be customized to fit with your Christmas decor and I made some pink ones to go with the pink theme I have going on in my girl's room right now. I know, I know. PINK! I have to admit, it has been kind of fun though. Nothing too crazy. Pink is ok....in doses. As promised, here are some pics of the rest of their room all decked out and ready for Christmas dreaming.




Did you spot the Frozen pillow cases I made? The girl's went crazy when I showed them. You can find a full tutorial on how to make a pillow case here.

These cute little wreaths were inspired by some similar ones I saw in the Pottery Barn Kids catalog. I just re-used the same wreaths I used in the girl's Fall Playroom Decor.



I knew I wanted to have a white tree in the girl's bedroom this year and I searched all over for the perfect one. I am very excited about this one and I think it has found its permanent home for the holidays in their room every year.

I ordered a few white poinsettias for my Christmas decorating from Princess's school fundraiser and I couldn't resist getting a pink one for their room. So pretty!







This is what happens when I photograph on two different days....the animals change. Whoops!


Hope you enjoyed this little peek into my daughter's bedroom all decorated in pink for Christmas! This is our weekend to go see Santa. Peanut already sat on his lap at the tree farm but Princess was to nervous to even go near. Wish us luck for no tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment