Monday, October 6, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

Hello!
Just thought I'd stop in and share some pictures of our trip to the pumpkin patch this weekend. We had so much fun and even spent a little time at the mini fair they had at the farm. It was great. They had mini rides, a petting zoo and a "choo choo train". The girls loved it and it was perfect because they were just the right size/age for everything. Unfortunately it was a balmy 74 degrees though, so it was kinda hard to believe it's Fall! Come on October! Where are you!?

 Duckies!

I love this shot because you can see Princess's long hair. I love it so much. I don't think I could ever cut it.

Little miss, riding a pony so confidently.

Pondering life on the train.

So excited about riding the "choo choo".

Driving an antique car with Daddy.

And what!? Riding a mini rollercoaster with Daddy. Such big stuff, little Peanut.
 
Riding in style to the pumpkin patch.

They were not happy about taking pictures. It was hard to get the few I got!

To get them to look at me, I kept asking, "Where are Mommy's eyes?" and so that's what Princess is pointing at.

My little pumpkins.

Princess, showing me which one is hers.

And we got a pretty good family picture. Yay! I always feel like that's a huge achievement.

So we got our pumpkins! We are all ready for Halloween. Now if only this weather would chill out...

No comments:

Post a Comment