Friday, August 9, 2013

Laundry Room Inspiration

Just so that everyone knows, not all my crafts and projects work out....in fact I fail a lot more than I would like to admit. There have been several days where I am stuck scrambling for another idea to whip up quickly or just not doing anything.....like today. I did try. I had this cute idea for upcycling one of my old Free People bags and modge podging it onto my old sunglasses case. Good idea right? I thought it would look so cute and bohemian. A perfect Summer craft. And it ended up looking like, well.....poop. Not really, but it was not cute and "bohemian" would be stretching the phrase a little. Then I thought I would give you the tutorial for making a utility tub skirt (that I recently made for my laundry room), but then I decided I would rather keep it a surprise for the Big Laundry Room Reveal! So instead I decided that I would show you all of the inspiration I gathered for my laundry room to get you excited for the upcoming reveal. Only a week or two more, I promise!

This laundry room is adorable. And I can barely take the chandelier.....I mean come on! Who wouldn't want to do laundry in there!
Wonderful Laundry Room Makeover~From My Front Porch To Yours

I love the frilly-ness of this one. So shabby chic! The all white just screams, CLEAN!
Laundry room  - basket liner

This one is like Martha Stewart worthy....Actually, it may just be from her.....it would be!
laundry room

I love the galvanized buckets she used for storage in this one! So original! And the French writing? Love.
Laundry room inspiration

I am looking for some cute ways to organize...If only all of my linens were perfectly coordinated like these.
laundry room

I do have a dollhouse that is waiting to be revamped for the girls. But I think I want it too badly for them. Cute idea though. Maybe after they go to college!
dollhouse turned shelving

Yes! I need this! There are always unmatched socks sitting at the bottom of the laundry bin for weeks and it drives me crazy!
Laundry Room Organization

Holy gorgeous!
82 Laundry Room Ideas – Ways To Organize Your Laundry Room

Love all the natural and wire baskets and the white.
laundry room

I love the wallpaper in the one on the left and the utility skirt from the one on the right. I mean, anything that can cover up those utility tub eyesores is genius.
Laundry Rooms // Gracie Wallpaper

This cracks me up because its so me. The ironing pile sits there for MONTHS and so whenever I do actually iron and put stuff away, my husband will always ask me, "Where has this been? I haven't worn this in months!?"
Very true. This is do me

White cabinets in the laundry room is a total dream. Maybe someday.....the paint color of the walls is very similar to what I chose. And another chandelier. Talk about a laundry room fit for a princess.
Laundry Room with shelves under cabinets....and beautiful chandelier! I would lower the shelf to just touch the top of the machines, so nothing could fall down in there.  But the chandelier... so fun. Love the blue too!

These two pictures actually capture the feel of what I was trying to achieve in my laundry room and you'll see why later.
French laundry - love the old European look....makes me miss living over there.
Paper wrapped French Lavendar  This would make a great hostess gift.
There. Thats it. I'm done teasing you. Now you'll just have to wait a little bit longer til it is all finished so you can see the end result! I will have before and after photos too. Its gonna be GORGEOUS!
Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment